DF0042's blog 我们的部落格

This is where our journey begins...

一个属于我们缘分的天空 ~



[[ Yoga ]]

- Sunday, April 29, 2007 -
Wow, you guys are awesome for making this blog a fancy one :-) Nearly forgot how all these htmls, javascript .. tada tada tada .. works .... Hey, why don't we gather the rest of the world of DF0042 for a midnight mamak gathering one day (May perhaps?)

Anyway, just to update myself here, I've just joined "Bikram Yoga" aka "Hot Yoga" which we have to work out 26 postures under a temparature of 40 degrees ... It's like the moment you step in to the room, you'll just sweat like mad as if some screwdrivers has went loose on your hydrant body. Somehow, I had fell in love with Yoga that I always head towards TST for it. A 90 minutes class is a worth it investment to get myself detoxified, feeling more positive and best of all, it helps to distress me. Check this out --> www.bikramyoga.com.hk

Doing the funny flexible postures nearly break me but today I guess I can split my leg apart :-) Worth it right :-)


2 comments:

  1. y@n said...

    Joel,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFQ4IyXwUk

    I bet you can do that now!

    April 29, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

  2. Token said...

    Ya, keep up the good work, can't wait to see that slim body of yours! d^_^b

    April 30, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment