DF0042's blog 我们的部落格

This is where our journey begins...

一个属于我们缘分的天空 ~



[[ Jet BDay and CNY 2007 Celebration ]]

- Friday, May 25, 2007 -
yeah... i know this happen long long time ago.. (since 2007 Chinese NewYear).
hehey hey.... found tht this should share out all everybody.

This was organized by Yanny.
Contacted everybody out to have steamboat dinner for 2007 Chinese NewYear Celebration.
Of cause we got "low Sang" lo....

forgot wht kind of fish is this liao :p

Check out some of the action before the food is serve....

(up) Shong Chee, Jet, Jeanie, Elaine, Siong
(down) Kong, Chean, Chun, Yan


4 very yeng chai bachelors. Wondering wht are them thinking at tht time?? mmm. ..


Get prepare !!! Gonna start EAT EAT EAT !!!!


nice couple...


Oh yeah... check out the "low sang" .... VERY NICE !


One eye dragon.


Eeee... I use Colgate. I use Kodomo Lion.


oh yeah... yam yamm... can start eat liao !!!!


Lastly, guyz... really appreciate and thx for your all to come out and celebrate BDay with me.
(although i know it's celebrating CNY too :p)
But i'm really thx. Cause I always 'fong' u all 'fei kei' :p
cheers... everybody !!!


6 comments:

  1. y@n said...

    mind to tell ús why u didnt show up during my bday celeb at halo?

    May 29, 2007 at 3:35 PM  

  2. JET said...

    sorry. Forgot liao.

    May 30, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

  3. JET said...

    I mean I forgot wht's the reason why I can't attend.
    Forgive me. Buy u a cake some day??

    Really, after thinking back...
    Yan, U did celebrated for me for few times. "Special Celebrate".
    Like this year and the time u came back from UK with gift to me :)

    Really appreciate this. But the "UK" T-Shirt is currently wearing by Jeanie.
    Actually, both my Mum and Jeanie love to wear it. They say very comfortable.

    May 30, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

  4. y@n said...

    i 4got liao. I still got 1 more, u want it?

    May 30, 2007 at 4:34 PM  

  5. JET said...

    hahaha.a.a..
    u dont want meh?? actually i think we can buy in Petaling Street too. But of cause the quality is different gua...

    I buy from you, ok?

    May 30, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

  6. y@n said...

    want like tht meh.. buy frm me so 'sang ngoi'..

    May 30, 2007 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment