DF0042's blog 我们的部落格

This is where our journey begins...

一个属于我们缘分的天空 ~



[[ The King - pt 2 ]]

- Friday, August 15, 2008 -
MSN conversation between wai yan & kin loong on 10 Aug 08.

[Updates on how is he doing]

W.Y: Wut ya doin now? Study... study... study??
King: No la, here now summer. Break for 3 months.
W.Y: Wow, wut ya goin to do? part time or Europe le Tour?
King: Yeah, I'm working as a part time waiter in catering in my campus.
W.Y: Easy job la, no stress.
King: I'll be going to Florida on 24th Aug & work as a merchandiser for Disney world theme park. I'll be working 4 months there, and then i come back to continue my study.

continue ...


W.Y: Wei, u gained more weight, loss weight or got muscle aldy?

King: LOL ... Did Chunny tell u guys? I fat liao lo.. where got thinner.
W.Y: No wor.. send me pic la..
King: He he ... hold on..

The King: "Hi Wong, I'm Fabian from F.O.S"

W.Y: Why u do that stupid face?
King: LOL
W.Y: If you go to gym, sure u'll become like those weight lifting ppl.
King: Malas la..

[Updates on his life in campus]

W.Y: So who do you hang out the most? College mate? Gal next door? Ur cousin?
King: My cousin graduated 2 yrs ago and is now in california. I usually hang out with my frens here on campus. Gal got also lar..
W.Y: PSP all the time? Beside that, I can't think wat else can do.
King: No money but PSP la..watch movie lo, download lo, basically nothing much.
W.Y: uhh..
King: U knw la, u've been there b4.
W.Y: I nvr been to USA, but i know how's life in a small town.
King: I mean UK la, same life style.
W.Y: Go over to frenz' house to play network game, watch DVD, cook together, party..party..party..until police knock on ur door.
King: I hv frenz frm HK & Taiwan & mostly we hang out a lot. We played HK Mahjong, we bought one this year, 4 ka!

[News update from M'sia]

W.Y: Ee Jet is getting married on 14 Sept.

King: That number good ar? 14 wor..
Wai Yan: That day is the same day as Chinese mid-autumn festival (zhong chau jit).
King: Ok, ok. Nice, I wish i could be there man.
W.Y: If u're there, I'm sure will be more happening.
King: LOL, wait for other braders lor. Kong lar!

continue ...


King: Wei, is chunny dating ar?

W.Y: Donno abt him, we just wild guess only.
King: Ceh! Made me happy only.
W.Y: But we too suspect la. u knw tht old guy la.
King: Aiyeah, he should lar, old biscuit liao lor

end...


1 comments:

  1. JET said...

    hahhaa... i like this pt 2 which come with cute dead king face :p

    August 18, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment