DF0042's blog 我们的部落格

This is where our journey begins...

一个属于我们缘分的天空 ~



[[ The King ]]

- Tuesday, August 5, 2008 -


The King: "Greetings from the land of all evil, USA!"


"I'm planning to buy a Quad core computer for my sis."
"How to send her? Well, I will bring it back to her when I come back."
(Duuhh, that means you buying for your own loh)
"When? Oh, hopefully able to come back end of next year."

"Photo? Hold on..."

"Hahaha, really look like Buddha now!"

Continued yadda yadda...


That's some of the info I got from Loong yeh that day, for more information, please contact him personally via MSN!


By the way, all the best on the studies and stay healthy my sire!


2 comments:

  1. WS@不可一世 said...

    How are you Buddha KING?

    August 6, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

  2. JET said...

    yooo KING... u need to change name to buddha liao la....
    hey hey hey...

    do u mean tht u will finish yr study on next year? or just break again?

    share with us more photos la....

    August 7, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment